@manasmw3330This is what I showcased in the #asiaconf
The self-stabilizing spoon was my Summer of Making project and now I'm shipping the version 2.0
I tried to reduce the size of the handle and also designed a custom PCB for the same.
I'll ship the final product once the 3D printed case is ready.
Thank you Hack club team and the SOM team.
Special thanks to @zrl @sampoder @roshan @annleefores.
You guys are awesome!@manasmw3330Hey everyone!
Here's my SOM Project.
It's a Self Stabilizing spoon for Parkinson's patients.
Thank you Team Hack Club, especially @sampoder@annlee_fores and everyone else who helped me right fron selecting components to making it.
I'm currently facing issues in programming the ATtiny85. I'll share the final product once I figure it out.
Again, thanks one and all!!😄@akshaygautam0100Finally after 2 re-orders recieved the required model and make. Huge Thanks to @annlee_fores for going through all that headache. I've already started disassembling it and let's seee...
@akashworld6140Just now received few extra hardware from robu.in and it was so quick thanks to @roshan for sending these out
Edited: Oh yes thanks to @annlee_fores for ordering all of our hardware as fast as possible and whole SOM team for providing chance for students like us
@sankalparora0Got the Last Shipment of Hardware from Hackckub the same day my exams got over!!
Excited for the things coming up:ultrafastparrot:
Thanks to @sampoder@roshan@annlee_fores and @staff for your help, getting regular on scrapbook from today‼️
@sampoder0the sun has set (quite literally now), thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who joined the Summer of Making!!! it’s hard to piece together words, so here’s a post i wrote… and the recap site I'm about to ship….
one thing I haven’t done yet is say thank you to a lot of people, so meet my thank you wall:
• thank you @roshan for being there literally always and being amazing, for bringing your. abundance of knowledge to #hardware-party and listening to me even when I’m not literate. you’re the best partner in crime!
• thank you to @athul & @annlee_fores, for being life savers (on multiple occasions) and stepping up to support with all the Indian grants. True life savers.
• thank you to @lachlanjc for guiding me through making the recap site, always supporting when ever I contribute to Scrapbook or the Site and for all their support in the fast few days. Plus just being super nice and cool!
• thank you to @cwalker for all their support with hardware over the summer and just being someone to talk things through with!
• thank you to @msw & @cwalker for all the lengthy convos we had pre-launch that helped lead SoM in the right way!
• thank you to @neel.redkar for building awesome things that were life savers!
• thank you to @zrl for being super supportive but also brutally honest at times! that brutal honesty saved us!
• thank you to @elisemoe for being super supportive of us and for helping me out with pitching to Adafruit & Arduino!
• thank you to @cp & @michael.destefanis for putting up with my banking incompetence and some of the shenanigans we attempted!
• thank you to @matthew, @amogh, @dinaelhanan, @tmb, @christina695, @melody for all being super cool and doing super cool stuff!
• thank you to @rishi for whilst not being directly on the team, had a massive impact :)
OH AND OFC THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HERE YOU ALL ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING THANK YOU FOR BEING COOLLLLL!!!!!!
heres the earliest photo i could find, i’ll let your imagination go wild…
@sankalparora0Recieved my first shipment for the hardware grant but unfortunately the ELWire box was damaged and broken into pieces😣.. But however was successful in fixing it just by using an alternate battery box and a bit of soldering😀...
Thanks to @roshan@sampoder and @annlee_fores