I didn’t give an update past few days but lots of progress has been made.
I set up octopi on a RPI 3B and installed some plugins. There were lots of networking and connection issues so it took a while to get everything to work properly between the 3D printer and the RPI.
My brother built the pc on an extra case to make sure all the parts work and he installed windows to make sure everything is working properly.
I also started to build the wooden frame for the pc and started to 3D model the SSD and fan brackets.
Day 2&3 for whw:
My brother and I assembled the 3D printer and did leveling. We did a few test prints as well. Aditya started working with his raspberry pi, he assembled it and began working on the software.