Not too much of a difference work-wise but I was able to get and customize an HDR map to enhance the lighting!
Playing around with some more realistic lighting in my scene!
Did some git maintaining from my phone today
Got rid of a bunch of hardcoded values, simplified configuration, and abstracted some code. I can finally start working on creating some widgets!
I did this a while ago but y'all already know we hoppin' on the trend
Dabbling in some unsafe Rust 👀
Got the basics of bamboo, a bar for X11, done today with the help of @eankeen!
Added some custom accessories to my Office 3D model!
Managed to stick my website into one of my 3d models 😛
Lexer can now parse basically everything!
Been working a bit on my lexer! It's now able to be fed a raw string of Lua and parse directly from that instead of looping over lines and tokenizing. It uses (what I call) a pseudo_cursor to track the position on the current line and a regular cursor to track the position within the String (not really sure if I'll need this later but might as well keep it in just in case). As for what it can now parse, it can handle basic identifiers, like variable declarations, and booleans as well numbers, strings, whitespace, comments, and assignment operators.
Rewrote my Lua lexer into some actually good(?) code! It can now parse whitespace, numbers and assignment operators!
Finally finished my chair and table!
Working on some furniture with Blender!
Some progress on the new rice!
New rice! 🍚
Completely rewrote and open sourced my portfolio website!
Converted my site to Next.js and wrote some actually good code for once! Also, code splitting is 😍
Changed up some of the animations on my website and did a bit of a cleanup!For #ricing! Not much happened visually since my last rice post, I switched to Arch, dropped about 60GB of bloat, and organized a bunch of stuff dotfile-wise. Enjoy!
Put some coffee in my coffee cup!
Made a #ricing channel today!
Making a coffee cup!
Made some adjustments to my linux rice!
Finally finished the donut!
Added some texture to the donut!
More donut updates!
Even more donut!
update on the donut!
Making a donut in blender!
Published my latest ship to <http://crates.io|crates.io>!
I'm creating a vulnerability scoring engine with Rust and now the scoring client can score vulnerabilities and talk to a remote endpoint securely!A hack club workshop has been published for the discord bot I made! Check it out at: workshops.hackclub.com/pyramid_discord_bot
Doing some super cool rust stuff! I also forced myself to use vim the whole time and it was actually pretty fun!
Okay but like what does black not go withSpeed-riced i3wm so I can have nice colors when I Xephyr awesome 🙂
Some progress on my new awesomeWM setup!
Finished ricing my terminal on awesomeWM! Still lots of work to do and keybinds to learnTrying to decipher some Lua code to set up awesomeWM
Feels good #rapid 🙂
Minimized my desktop
I was inspired by @rishi to create my own CLI so I could learn more about node CLIs and just do a fun project. Check it out by running npx safin and to let me know what you think!
A factory reset, 5 disk wipes, 3 failed installations, and a network boot later...