@lachlanjc0(This photo is the Bloomington HQ’s main room at the beginning of the day.) In between desk assembly & assorted fun times yesterday:
• Worked on Bank v2 product planning with the singular @msw. Came to some great new ideas for cards on Bank I’m really excited to build; essentially, virtual + physical cards for every team member, clearer transaction ownership, simpler ordering & management. Excited to work on some UI prototyping for that today
• Had a wonderful chat with @scott, who’s been working on the Bank backend recently
• Took a walk with @zrl to discuss my work recently & the DNC/RNC & news
• Checked in with @amogh on iPad project
• Shipped a set of small design improvements to Bank
• Embarked on a tale of two packages I hope you’ll discover next week(?) in #scrapbook
Then I made some salmon teriyaki with corn & green beans for dinner with @matthew that was surprisingly good!!
@phultquist0🐸We are almost done with our SOM project, the smart album cover display. Here's a demonstration of the spotify feature, which displays the playing song on the screen almost instantly, complete with transitions 😏, and autobrightness 🤯. Here's a video!
@adrianlobo0Gonna take a C++ & MATLAB course this fall. Wish me luck!!!
@lskaling0I just found out about this feature and thought I’d start a streak! I’ve been working on 3D printing clear face masks for special ed teachers in my district. I print them at my communities makerspace but found it tedious to wait around to print, so installing Octoprint on a Raspberry Pi for remote monitoring. Right now working through installing the image on an SD card.