started a new painting, but I felt too weak after the sketch. being sick sucks
didnt get much done today either, aside from working on the victory text and an unrelated short story.
painted today too 🙂
didn't have time to work on my game today, but I did start learning to oil paint! emphasis on start...
finished all the "search" text for my adventure game! just have to add item-use text and fix a few things up and it'll be complete
got sprig running locally (with a lot of help from kognise) and have started working on adding a whitenoise waveform, also started process of converting the 16x16 sections of a blender render into strings which I can put into sprig thanks to The456gamer's plugin
added more flavor text. my scrapbook posts are basically me doing the same thing every day 😭
I feel bad uploading screenshots of basically the same UI each day but this version of my engine has no other scenes... I was out most of the day so apart from helping someone else debug, I just added more search flavor text.
I worked on my game, got some more flavor text in (not on laptop so i dont have screenshot) also working on compiling Aseprite so that i can try using the aseprite -> sprig plugin The456gamer made
experimented with turning blender renders into sprig-compatible ones! Used scenes I'd already made, I could probably get better results by composing scenes with sprig's colors in mind. I will likely try that soon
Nothing new, just been plugging in dialogue into spots. this process would be a lot quicker if I made a system to automatically add \n's into passages, but I'll tackle that after my first release. Started tackling the search function, getting near the end 🙂
Finished a super simple inventory and flag system for my text adventure. almost done filling out the observation text!
Was not able to get much done today, since I was either asleep or in school all day lol... I finished filling in all the main body text, will try to finish the inventory system tomorrow.
Second day working on my Sprig text adventure. Got most of the main body text implemented. Just need to fill out the rest of the text, and add item usage flags to certain areas. (The pink numbers are debug, the UI wont be that cluttered :)