@OrbitalDev0T-67 Days until Orpheus wins!
Okay so I'm literally writing this right before I go to bed. I'm super tired because It's been a long day, but here are some notes of what I did today!
• Started reading They Both Die at the End. It's really good so far, and I'm halfway in. I'll probably be a bad kid and stay up and read some more
• I practiced esperanto on duolingo... I'll probably step up my practicing this friday because I'll be on my way to camp this weekend again.
• Finished the rough draft of Episode 2 of my serial novel, Zero Gravity (now publishing on Kindle Vella and Wattpad!)
• Explored some new songwriting ideas
• Got my learner's permit... Oh, and my license to kill, but that's a secret 😉
• Wrote some stuff for school
• Wrote this little scrapbook post
Anyway that's all, folks. Stay hacky!
PS: You get... A bad 11pm selfie because I took absolutely zero pictures of anything I did, and I don't want to spoil the next episode of Zero Gravity (even though it's kinda predictable tbh)
@acon0designed a rough landing page for a hackathon im organizing!
@ImDeet-U045B4BQ2T00Day 12 daily figma, created a fun Home Screen for Trivia Travel just a fun game idea I had Gpt come up with, where you answer questions based on where your traveling. Based the UI around the Home Screen for trivia crack@ImDeet-U045B4BQ2T00Day 9 of Figma, I ran out of time to finish adding a parallax scroll but will try another time@Arpan0Today was a day 7 years on the making
(Expect more pics as I get em)
this uses a Go server running on my computer, which interfaces with the arduino to get nunchuck data (pings the arduino, which returns binary data via serial), & as a proof of concept runs an http server which is being called by a lil html/js app to display joystick position@Marios2Fixed a bug on Sinerider, otherwise my day was pretty boring and uninteresting
@Sameer0Doing random designs on Figma! Thinking I'll make something useful!:cooll-dino:
@Samarth_Verulkar0Hey , just wanted to share some exciting news with you all! I'm currently working on creating an AI content writing platform/website based on Gpt 4 api. The best part? It's going to be super user-friendly and easy to manage. Plus, it will be able to generate images as well! I can't wait to share more updates with you soon. Stay tuned! been learning Bootstrap for past 15 days. Yet to Finalize name suggest some 😀
@zrl0I hooked ChatGPT up to the internet and it can find phone numbers for businesses on its own now. Now I’m going to make it so it can call me!@ryan0\day 7\
• very excited for my school dance :blobhypedance:
• had to organize some stuff
• once again, dying on math hw :blobkittenknife:
• did some more cf practice -- solved a few problems
• reorganized my desk! :desk:
• i hate science grrr
• my mouse is breakign FSDF
@belle0OMG IT WORKS!! finally figured out how to get the data and the position data of the object too :) the next step is to write a checker that returns whether both a phone and person are in an image and whether the position of the phone is above 1/3 the height of the person... i was also able to read up on how to trigger a screenshot :)
day 5 of #10-days-in-public
(i'm grinning in the photo because i can finally see how the project might come to fruition!!)